17th Art Cinema = Action + Management: submit your application
The applications for 17th Art Cinema = Action + Management, the next International training course for independent cinema exhibitors are open.
The 2020 edition of the training programme will take place from August 31 to September 6, on the island of San Servolo, in Venice Italy.
The deadline for the first round of submissions is 31 March 2020.
The course includes:
– in-depth workshops covering diverse topics, such as: green cinema, innovative models for the arthouse exhibition, digital marketing and data analysis, business planning and budgeting, technological evolution in cinema exhibition;
– mentoring sessions on specific issues and professional challenges
– networking with colleagues and cinema professionals
– round tables about important themes from the film industry
The participation fee (€1,950 for the Junior session and €1,650 for the Executive session) includes:
- Training material (printed, online resources) and pedagogical costs
- Accommodation on the campus island
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Accreditation to the Venice IFF
Knowledge of the English language is required.
More information can be found on this page.