Job offer: General Delegate (f/m/d) in full time
• CICAE network
The CICAE – Confédération Internationale des Cinémas d'Art et d'Essai – is a non-profit association that brings together over 2100 arthouse cinemas with more than 4200 screens in 44 countries around the world, thanks to the collaboration of 14 national and regional arthouse cinema networks, as well as individual cinemas not yet represented by a national network, and festivals across the world.
The CICAE is looking for a full-time (40 hrs/week) General Delegate for its Berlin office. The General Delegate takes care of the management, administration, budget, projects, membership services and communication of the association. The position to be filled is permanent and is to start at the earliest possible date.
Under the supervision of the Board of the CICAE, the General Delegate manages and structures the organisation, administration and development of the association at an international level and implements resolutions and strategic choices. Within the framework of the aforementioned core activities, he/she/they coordinates and supervises all activities of the association. This includes strong networking with other organisations and representation ofthe CICAE at an international level. The position entails many requirements at different levels and offers a high degree of autonomy, complexity as well as freedom for contributing one's own ideas to the point of implementing them. In addition, the General Delegate is in direct contact with the members and provides them with advice.
- Management of the association including its finances, committee work and member support
- Management of the office in Berlin in coordination with the office in Paris
- Project development and organization as well as implementation and execution
- Acquisition, application and accounting for subsidies
- Networking and participation in international industry associations and film institutions
- Internal and external communication
- Regular travel abroad, mainly in Europe
- Experience in theatrical exhibition as well as knowledge of the exhibition market
- Strong awareness of cultural policy, a Europe-wide professional network, excellent social andcommunication skills, good stress management and experience in project management
- Independence, willingness to develop the association and ability to work in a manageable structure
- Command of the French, English and German languages required.
We look forward to receiving your relevant application documents (cover letter, CV, references, certificates). Please send your application to email@example.com by April 6 2023.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our teams. Different perspectives and experiences are key tocreativity, innovation and success of our cultural work. That's why we welcome applications from all peoplewith suitable hiring requirements, regardless of their origin or personal background.